Monday, May 20, 2013

Introducing the "Banana Bomber" by La'Darius

My name is La'Darius.  My food truck is the "Banana Bomber".  I sell banana smoothies, banana muffins, and other banana foods.

My truck is located in Franklin, NH and the towns around it.  You will notice it's my truck because you will see a giant yellow truck with a monkey on the side.  When you see the truck stop in to grab a bite to eat.

A fan favorite of the food truck is the banana pie.  If you are looking for a dessert stop by and grab a pie.  I am open daily from 10am to 9pm.

I hope to see you around the "Banana Bomber" for a yummy bite to eat.



What customers are saying about "Banana Bomber".
" I like the monkey on the side of your truck."
"The roof deck of this truck is the perfect place to try some banana goodies."
"I think the monkey is adorable."