Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Introducing Emma's "Cutie Fruity's"

    My name is Emma and my food truck name is “Cutie Fruity’s.” I sell all kinds of fruit beverages and fruit foods such as, fruit smoothies and fruit kabobs and much more. My best selling items are fruit smoothies and fruit pops.

    My food truck looks like a watermelon. It has a speaker on top, because every Friday we have a raffle so the speaker helps everyone to hear clearly. My food truck also has an order window that can opens and shuts. Also, my food truck has two license plates that say “Cutie Fruity’s”. The motto of Cutie Fruity’s is: “Come to Cutie Fruity’s, and you’ll be as cute as fruit!”

Some of my best selling foods include: fruit smoothies, fruit pops, kabobs, and my fresh fruit juices. Every Fridays, we raffle off fantastic fruit art. My food truck is amazing and we serve fresh, delicious fruit. Plus the atmosphere at Cutie Fruity’s is relaxing and fun.

I am located at York Beach in Maine. Cutie Fruity’s is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
We are a five star food truck and look forward to seeing you soon. Remember to put your name into the raffle!

The reviews are in and Cutie Fruity’s is becoming busier by the week!

Here is what our customers are saying:
“I am incredibly impressed with the truck and your design elements! Plus, the name is perfect! Can’t wait to try more of your fresh fruit.”
“I love how it looks like a watermelon! I love your entire truck.”
“I love that your truck was painted like a watermelon. Awesome healthy offerings too!”