Thursday, June 19, 2014

Introducing Lily's "Green On The Go!"

Green On The Go is a organic, local, and  free-range based food truck. I sell a variety of different foods like sandwiches, salads, and drinks.  My food truck is completely green with a large sprout on top representing the logo. The motto is “Get Good, Get Great, Get Green!”

The menu consists of chicken, turkey, beef, cheese, ham, veggie, sloppy joe sandwiches.  There are salads such as fruit, chicken, green, bacon, and many more.  We has Toddler Tuesdays (were under 5 eat free) and a senior discount has been placed on the reminder board. My food is good because it is healthy and natural.

You will find me driving around central NH in front of the library or near Daniell Park.  I am open 9:30 am to 10:30 pm except for Wednesday. I’m rated 5 stars for my clean truck and amazing food.  I love that my customers love my healthy and organic food and come back for more with their friends!

Here’s what my customers are saying:

“Your fruit kabobs were the best!  I loved them!  So healthy and delicious on a hot day!”
“I just love the unique idea of fresh, locally grown food and the color of your truck is great!”    
“I like how you do fresh food and I like your truck!”