Thursday, June 19, 2014

Introducing Hayley's "Mama's Macaroni"

 Welcome! My food truck’s name is Mama’s Macaroni. My prices are low and I am friendly. My food truck sells macaroni & cheese.

My food truck is yellow and it has a noodle sign on top of it that says “Mama’s Macaroni.” My food truck motto is “ Macaroni UMM UMM!”

My menu is divided into three sections: food, sides, and drinks. If you are lucky, I will give you a 50% off discount. My food truck is good because the prices are low and the food is great! The food is so good you will want more!

They can find me in central NH. My schedule is ,Monday 12:00 am-8:00 pm, Tuesday 12:00 am-8:00 pm,  Wednesday  12:00 am-8:00 pm,      Thursday 12:00 am-8:00 pm,   Friday  12:00 am-8:30 pm.

My food truck is rated a five star food truck. My food truck is  deliciously good.

Here are some of our Customer Comments:  
 “I like the tables and the menu!”
“I like the menu and the Macaroni sign!”
“ I like the design of the sign.”