Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Introducing "Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans" by Justin

Hello, my name is Justin in Mrs. Beaudet's Class and I made my own food truck like my other classmates.

My food truck is called "Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans," which is actually every flavor jelly beans.  It is only a one star truck right now.

My food truck looks like a Gryffindor food truck.  Our motto is "You will love our beans so much that you will throw up, (literally)!"  Our logo is made up of stars and a moon.

My prices are $1.00 for kids.  Adult prices are $5.00, but I also give a free lottery ticket with the order .  For pets, the treats are free.

My truck is open every day, except every Thursday and Friday.  I take my trailer everywhere I go.  I have Snowy the Snowy Owl to deliver the orders.



What our customers are saying about "Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans:"

"I like your mixture!"
"I liked your concoction, it was delicious!"
"This food trailer serves the most magical flavored goodies around!"