Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Introducing "Hogsmeade On The Road" by Tarynne

My food truck is "Hogsmeade On The Road."  It is the best food in town.  The logo is a scar, just like Harry Potter's.

The schedule of my food truck is from 7am to 5pm.  You can find my truck in Boston.  It is 5 star rated.  

My truck sells food and drinks.  The food is all candy from the Harry Potter books.  The treats are good.  All of it is homemade and hand made.

To find us, look for the details of my truck:  it is red and it has a big yellow scar at the top.

We have free samples every week.  Be sure to come and find this great food truck.



What customers are saying about "Hogsmeade On The Road:"

"These magical treats are for any witch or wizard with a sweet tooth!"
"Your truck was so unique!"
"I like the velcro flap for open/closed."