Monday, March 18, 2013

Introducing "The Food Ninja" by Madison

Dear Fellow Salesmen,

I am Madison.  I am going to show you a wonderful version of a Chinese food truck, "The Food Ninja!"  My motto is "Where the food is so good, you will wish you knew karate!"

My food truck is good because it is unique, special and I have room to keep everything in it.  I own a 4-star trailer!

You can find me in Franklin on Saturdays, Tilton on Sundays, and Concord on Wednesdays.  I am open at 11:30 to 5:00.

If you are the 50th customer, you will get a gift certificate of $500 at my trailer!  My menu ideas are pork fried rice, beef Hawaiian, tea, mini egg rolls, crab rangoons, chicken fingers, and pork lo mein.



There is satisfaction guaranteed at "The Food Ninja."  Even hear from these customers:
Customer #18 Riley said, "I like how you give out fortune cookies!"
 "I also liked the colors you used!" says Customer #27 Lauryl.
"Great food.  The fortune cookie was great!" said customers #46 and #17 Aander and Charlie.