Thursday, March 14, 2013

Introducing "Poppy's Popcorn Place" by Jillian

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Jillian, but you can call me Jill.  If you have a craving for popcorn, pop on down to Popp's Popcorn Place where you'll find the popcorn that you like because it's five star rated.

When you come to my food trailer, you'll probably see my motorcycle and my dog Coal.  Our logo is on the side of the trailer.  Our motto is: "If you're hungry and tired, pop down to Poppy's Popcorn Place and you leave popping for popcorn!"

My menu includes valentine popcorn, chocolate drizzled popcorn, sea salt popcorn, plain popcorn, sour apple popcorn, and more!  If you are my 50th or 100th customer, you'll get a whole years worth of popcorn and you'll be very happy!

Listen to these three happy customers:
"I loved the popcorn!  It was an awesome idea!"
"The popcorn was AMAZING!"
"Ppopy's Popcorn  is the absolute best place to get the perfect salty, sweet, crunchy snack.  It will hit the spot and you won't be able to live without it!"

Places you can find me are in West Virginia, Ohio, New Hampshire, Colorado, and along the Hatfield-McCoy trails.  I'm open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.  We are open from 11:30 am to 9:30 pm.

Warning:  Please don't line up before 11:30.  I'll probably be sleeping or getting ready.  There will also be a garbage can at the trailer, so don't just leave your empty bags on the ground.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jillian