Thursday, March 14, 2013

Introducing "The Moon Pie" by Natalie

My food truck sells moon pies.  They are like whoopie pies.  I made a moon pie truck because moon pies are my favorite food.  Critics have rated "The Moon Pie" 4 stars!

If you need to know what to look for, look for a big moon pie trailer with a small singing moon pie on top.  My motto is: "Moon Pies - so good you'll howl!"

My truck sells moon pies.  Here are some of the flavors that I'm selling: strawberry, chocolate, and red velvet.  My 100th customer is free!

My food us awesome!  What I mean is it is super good!  You can get delicious treats for under $10.00  So come and get it!

You can find "The Moon Pie" all over the US.  We are open all seasons except for the winter.  We are open from 9am to 6pm.  Get the moon pies while you can!



What customers are saying about "The Moon Pie:"

"I love the shape of your trailer.  The chocolate moon pies are a classic!"
"I loved the moon pie!"
"I loved, loved the lovely moon pies (whoopie pies)!"